Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hooktastic Lone Leg



Dolls have always creeped me out... yet somehow I am in lust with this piece. Dolls...with their creepy staring eyes and their moveable PArts...always staring at me from across the room.

Yet, something about this weird little leg is fantastic. I laughed out loud when I saw it, and may have peed myself a little when I saw the pictures of it in use. Need a place to hang your keys?? Hang them from an old baby leg! Looking for a new jewelry hanger? Baby leg. Baby leg is the answer.



So what else can be mounted and used as a hook? I haven't checked out the other items in this seller's shop yet...partially because I was too excited about this find...and partially because I'm a little scared that the "hooktastic lone leg" is just the start of a series of doll part items... and that would just frankly give me nightmares.



Regardless, it is pretty sicktastic.

Hooktastic Lone Leg Usefulness
By: Luxford St. on Etsy
$39.00
http://www.etsy.com/listing/39968907/hooktastic-lone-leg-usefulness

4 comments:

  1. Well and truly bizarre... and I dig it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh... wow! Definitely wouldn't fit in with my decor scheme, but I applaud its brilliance. I think this would go nicely with those baby hand soaps that were all over Etsy in the fall...

    ReplyDelete